Re: Build test results

There is a known issue with the test suite.  Install Test::Trap and the tests will complete successfully.

On 7/24/07, Nic Snide < ..hidden..> wrote:
Hi, Chris et al.,

I've gotten to the point where I can see the LedgerSMB login screen.  However, my 'Build test' output is telling me that I have failed some tests, in particular  t-10 and t-12.  Is this something to be worried about?  What is the impact of this on the operation of LedgerSMB?

Attached are the results of 'Build test'.

If it helps any, I am running this on Ubuntu 6.06LTS as VMWare image.  Perl version is 5.8.7 and Postgres 8.1.  I can provide other details as may be needed.