Looking for a programmer.

Hi All

When I print cheques to pay previously entered AP transactions I would
like to have the cheque printed, followed by copies of all of the AP
entries it is paying. I need to file copies of the transaction that show
not only how it was entered but when and how it is paid so I don't print
anything until it has been paid (to avoid printing it twice).

Currently I am printing all of the cheques, then opening up the
customers transactions one at a time finding the transaction I just paid
and printing it. It's a pain! I'm sure a little programming would make
the software do what I want instead of me doing what the software wants.
I can program but don't know my way around the scripts well enough to do
this one right now. I think it would just be a matter of cutting some of
the AP print module and pasting it in the cheque writing module. I can't
see why this would be a really big job for someone with familiarity.

I'm still using SQL-Ledger 2.6.22 but since the code base is so similar I would think that the programmers who have moved onto Ledger-SMB still know how to modify SQL-Ledger.

Anyone want to make some $$?

Respond with a price.

Jeff Roberts
JR Electronics