Cumulative Tax feature

I noticed in the mailing list archive that version 1.2 has a cumulative tax feature.
Since this may be something I need I would like to ask if this feature can solve a
problem with a Brazilian tax called "Simples".

This tax has different rates according to the total invoice amount per period, so I
would need to be able to set up some cut off points for rate 1, rate 2, etc. For
example, if I invoice up to R$ 20,000 the rate would be 4.5%, up to R$ 50,000 the rate
is 5%, etc. Is this what the "cumulative tax" feature does?

Thanks.

--
Konsultex Informatica (http://www.konsultex.com.br)

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.