Re: Do you use LedgerSMB

Hi Chris,

Just out of curiosity, which files in 1.1.x are server
writable/executable so that we could better protect
them.

Regards

On 6/7/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
1.2.x does not have any server writable and executable files and these
are somewhat separated (server-writeable files are limited to
templates, css, and spool, and none of these are executable).

1.1.x did not have this advantage, however.