Re: AP Invoice Entry Error

Note that people who want the fix have three choices:
1) Downgrade to 1.2.4 (if you don't need the performance or multibyte fixes)
2) Download the Form.pm from
http://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/branches/1.2/LedgerSMB/
3) Let me know if these don't work for you and I will email the Form.pm

On 6/7/07, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
Lana Brummett wrote:
> My husband just looked at the query and made the following change:
>
> # diff LedgerSMB/Form.pm.orig LedgerSMB/Form.pm
> 2399a2400
>  >     my $id_field = ( $vc eq 'customer' ) ? 'customer_id' : 'vendor_id';
> 2419c2420
> <               WHERE ct.id <http://ct.id> = (select customer_id from
> $arap where $where AND ${vc}_id IS NOT NULL order by id DESC limit 1)|;
> ---
>  >               WHERE ct.id <http://ct.id> = (select $id_field from
> $arap where $where AND ${vc}_id IS NOT NULL order by id DESC limit 1)|;
>
> Was this the right thing to change or will this mess up something
> somewhere else?  It seems to have fixed my problem but I just want to
> make sure that it will post right and that nothing else will break.

Yes. This is actually fixed in the upcoming 1.2.6.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/