Re: AP Invoice Entry Error

Lana Brummett wrote:
My husband just looked at the query and made the following change:

# diff LedgerSMB/Form.pm.orig LedgerSMB/Form.pm
2399a2400
 >     my $id_field = ( $vc eq 'customer' ) ? 'customer_id' : 'vendor_id';
2419c2420
< WHERE ct.id <http://ct.id> = (select customer_id from $arap where $where AND ${vc}_id IS NOT NULL order by id DESC limit 1)|;
---
> WHERE ct.id <http://ct.id> = (select $id_field from $arap where $where AND ${vc}_id IS NOT NULL order by id DESC limit 1)|;

Was this the right thing to change or will this mess up something somewhere else? It seems to have fixed my problem but I just want to make sure that it will post right and that nothing else will break.

Yes. This is actually fixed in the upcoming 1.2.6.

Joshua D. Drake

THanks again!
Lana