Re: Make existing paid invoice recurring

Yes, I am going to do a backup - ahem, an additional backup - and try it out. I have never (knocks on cheap plastic-wood-like-grain-veneer) had any problems in restarting from a restored backup with this project.
Paul

Patrick J. McLaughlin Jr. wrote:
Maybe all you have to do is set the date of the invoice to a future date and it would get posted when it comes up?

I still don;t have LedgerSMB installed so I can't try it. Any tips on how to get it installed are appreciated. Like what OS you are using and any special steps you had to take to get it working.

Thank You,
Pat Jr.

==========================
AN IRISH BLESSING