Help on migrating from SL 2.6.1.5 to LS 1.1.12 - first login to system stalled on Upgrading to Version 1.1.12

I am migrating our Sql-Ledger 2.6.15 with Postgres 8.2.0 to Ledger-Smb 1.1.12 I have follow all the steps outlined on the the Wiki HOWTO Update an existing SQL-Ledger installation to run with LedgerSMB. After accessing the new system to logon the page will display Upgrading to Version 1.1.12 … message , stay busy for a while and seems to finish by shown done at the bottom left of the web page. If try to reconnect again the system shows login disabled!. If I connect to the admin interface and unlock, I got the same message again when I logon to the system (Upgrading to Version 1.1.12) … and so on… Anyone has an idea what may be wrong. When I connect to the admin interface, all my users have been migrated but from the Pg Database Administration interface the database user is now ledger-smb (which I guess is ok since I have migrated). The problem, (if it is?) is that Sql-ledger user is still the owner of the database and tables. I thought this was the problem and have added the ledger-smb user with the Superuser, Creatdb Createrole, Login roles and Password but it did not help. I also tried changing the database user ledger-smb to sql-ledger by editing the file /usr/local/ledger-smb/bin/admin.pl to replace ledger-smb by sql-ledger since sql-ledger is still the owner of the database. It did not workout. I need help please I am running this on our test database which is a duplicate of our production system. We have done some customizations on our system but I don’t think it is the problem.

Any help would be appreciated