Re: Help on migrating from SL 2.6.1.5 to LS 1.1.12 - first login to system stalled on Upgrading to Version 1.1.12

Hi;

Try as follows:

log into the db using psql.
select version from defaults;

Then run the SQL scripts one at a time from the version listed.  I.e.
if it says 2.6.12, you start with the upgrade script starting with
Pg-upgrade-2.6.12.

The command to run the scripts is \i path/to/file inside psql.

When you get an error, post that here.  Chances are that you have some
sort of invalid data in your database.  We want to find out what sort
of data bafore proposing a solution.

Chances are, you have a problem with your