----- Message initial ----
De : Khalil Foundy <..hidden..>
À : ledgersmb <..hidden..>
Envoyé le : mercredi 30 mai 2007, 00 h 21 min 40 s
Objet : [Ledger-smb-users] Cumulative tax PST on GST

I red in different places (forum/mailing list) that sales taxes are computed in sequence if the ordering is in sequence (0,1) which is the case of the Canada/Quebec chart of accounts (ledgersmb 1.2.5). However I did a few tests and found it not working. For an amount of $100.00 GST(6%) should be equal to $6.00 and PST(7.5) should be equal to $7.95. ledgerSMB gives me $7.50. Obviously this is not computed in a cumulative way.
The only way I found to get around this is to change the value of PST to be 7.95%.

Any one in Quebec using ledgerSMB and faced the same problem ?

Khalil Foundy

      Obtenez des réponses à vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances et des opinions des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42054/*http://qc.answers.yahoo.com