Print issue

Hello,

I am testing the pre-release 1.2.5 and cannot print a sales order.
An error is displayed like:
menu.pl:88: Can't locate LedgerSMB/Taxes/.pm ...  at LedgerSMB/Tax.pm
line 62.

I've done a look in the Tax.pm and changed near the line 61:
#         my $module = $ref->{'taxmodulename'};
        my $module = 'Simple';

Since then it is working. Seems to be a fault in the previous select
statment:
    my $query = qq|SELECT t.taxnumber, c.description,
			t.rate, t.chart_id, t.pass, m.taxmodulename
			FROM tax t INNER JOIN chart c ON (t.chart_id =
c.id)
			INNER JOIN taxmodule m ON (t.taxmodule_id =
m.taxmodule_id)
			WHERE c.accno = ?|;
It returns nothing!

I am not a postgres expert, but what means the question mark in the
where-clause?
I tested this SELECT in phpPgAdmin and it points out a mistake: syntax
error at the end of input at chacter 226.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Rudolf