Re: gst/pst on certain items?

On the services screen, you should be able to set which taxes apply to
a specific service.  Same with parts, assemblies, etc.

On 5/7/07, David L. Smith-Uchida <..hidden..> wrote:
If you're doing invoices and the services are individual SKU's then
you can set what tax accounts apply to them in the Goods & Services
section.  So, for a service it should only have the GST account
checked and not the PST and then I think it will do what you want
without worrying about it on each invoice.

Regards,
Dave Smith