gst/pst on certain items?

Hello again :)

I have another question that I haven't been able to figure out in
LedgerSMB so am turning to the list incase there's an answer.

I charge PST/GST to all my clients, but some jobs don't require PST
because they are a service and nothing tangible is delivered.

Is there a way to add to the invoicing screen a checkbox to "charge
gst" and "charge gst" per service entered? I lump all my services
under quick ID's in the service page, so sometimes the same service
might have PST applied, othertimes not. I've been getting around this
by generating seperate invoices for the time being, but it'd be nice
to have it all in one place.

Does this make sense accounting wise, and functionality wise to others?

Thanks,
Matt Gibson