Re: asset tracking?

Ah okay.

Interesting. I'm not a programmer, nor an accountant so I don't know
how much worth I can put towards the planning of this. But if there's
a discussion going on this already I can submit any ideas I have to
it. I'll post my ideas to the -dev list tomorrow.

Thanks,
MG

On 05/05/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
On 5/5/07, Matt Gibson <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does Ledger-SMB do asset tracking? IE: I want to put in there "we own
> x computers" and then affix a sticker to the computers to track as
> company assets.
>
> Does ledger-smb handle this?

Not yet.  We are working on it.

>From an accounting side, we would also want to handle depreciation as
well.  If you or others would like to contribute, feel free to bring
it up on -devel and we can help share ideas with how such a system
would work.