how to customize the sales invoice screen

Is there ways to customize the sales invoice screen? I really want the screen just as simple as the pos invoice. Why we need Delivery Date and Serial No. if items have no serial numbers and will be delivered the same day as invoice is generated. Ideally, Serial No. shows only if the item is checked for tracking serial number in parts entry menu (similar to the tax checkbox) while Delivery Date shows only if OH is fell below zero. It is tedious if invoices have many items that we need to scroll the screen up and down. They just simply eat up screen spaces. Thank you.

Raymond

Download Messenger. Join the i?m Initiative. Help make a difference today.