Re: upgrade from 1.2.0 to 1.2.4

You are correct that there have been no changes that require updating
the db schema, strings, etc.  We are trying very hard to avoid these
during the stable tree.

Thank you for pointing out the error in the UPGRADE file.  The
statement was misleading and I am clarifying it.  The statement was
designed to show the DB schema version connected to SQL-Ledger < 2.7.0
or LedgerSMB < 1.2.0.  My appologies.