Re: how to customize the sales invoice screen

Our future architecture will do that.  Some components (contact
management) will move over to the new architecture in 1.3.  1.4 will
do this for the orders etc.

Honestly, there is a *lot* of work ahead in terms of order management.
The UI customization issues are part of it, as is the fact that the
way invoices for partial orders is handled is... horribly broken.