Re: how to customize the sales invoice screen

Hi Raymond;

At the moment, customizing specific screens is possible with the
requisite understanding of Perl and HTML, but it is not pleasent.  If
you have these skills and would like further guidance, we can help on
the -devel list.

However, we are also working on moving to a template system for all
user interface screens.  THe invoice and order screens will not be
moved until 1.4.0 at the current rate, however.