Re: Permission error updating chart of accounts

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 13:15, Chris Travers wrote:
> Ok, Check the user record (in admin.pl) to see if you are logging in
> as ledgersmb.

So I failed to copy my last reply to the list, but I did check and the user is
loggin in as ledgersmb.  I have tried creating a new database using this one
as a template as the ledgersmb user, but I get the same errors with the new
db.  Doe anyone have an idea of how I can migrate this database data into a
clean DB that doesn't have this permission error, or where to look?

Leah

--
Leah Kubik : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada