Re: (apparently) cosmetic tax rounding bug

Hello, all!

I'm not sure if this message was sent the first time around.  So, I apologize up front if it gets sent twice.

In looking at the tax collected report, I noticed that if you do a summary report; the Amount column includes taxable and non-taxable items from your invoice.  If you run a detail report, the Amount column has only the taxable items from the invoice.  Thus, if one relies on the summary report, it may appear that the tax is incorrectly calculated.  When, in fact, it is correctly calculated (at least for my invoices that I looked at).

Is this the issue?

Mark