Re: interested in consulting for food co-op?

Hi

I think you're sitting on the classic boundary problem: where do accounts end and ops processes starts (AKA whose budget/problem is this to solve). My personal opinion is that I would consider this an input to accounts, but not accounts per se.

Yeah, I just helped a friend put in his clock in/out time keeping system (uses tags that people clip to their car keys). At the end it spits out a payroll sheet and you can input that into the accounts system

So yes, it may well be that SL is suitable and there may be multiple ways to solve your time tracking (some outside of SL)

Good luck

Ed W