Re: Migrating from SL 2.6.27

Chris,

The schema version (if that's what you're interested in) was 2.6.12.  I ended up restoring my backup, then following the advice given by "The Anacrat" (from another thread) outlined in:

http://wiki.koumbit.net/LedgerSmbTransfer

Except I manually executed the following from inside psql:

# \i Pg-upgrade-2.6.12-2.6.17.sql
# \i Pg-upgrade-2.6.17-2.6.18.sql
# \i custom_fields.sql

After this, I logged in for the first time and everything seems to be working great!  I'm not sure if I did the above properly, or not.  I'm still having intermittent cookie problems though.

Mark