[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Migrating from SL 2.6.27
- Subject: Migrating from SL 2.6.27
- From: "M Lubratt" <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:00:02 -0500
Well, I'm finally taking the plunge (on one installation at least).
I've followed the Wiki instructions for migrating a SL installation to LS 1.1.12. I've encountered a couple of issues and I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.
1. My cookies don't seem to be working (using Opera and Seamonkey). I have to reenter the password on every screen - sometimes even twice.
2. I successfully logged into my first migrating company and received the "Upgrading to Version
1.1.12 ... done" message. I then click on "Continue" and I get the following error:
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: relation "custom_table_catalog" does not exst
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_hashref failed: no statement executing
Set-Cook: LedgerSMB=; path=/; Set-Cookie: DiedHere=true; path=/; Session expired!
And then another prompt for my password. The Session expired! above is flashing red.