Re: restore database errors

I do not really follow all the postgres mobojumbo about ownerships and roles and all nor do i really care.  However i really really need this system to work ASAP i cannot print invoices or enter daily transactions.

Could you possibly explain it to me so i can understand and make things work as you may have noticed i am extremely frustrated.  Sorry to be a pain but i did not find a solution in either of the last posts and when i try to login i get this error please help and thank you kinly in advance.

Error!

LedgerSMB/User.pm:205
SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key = 'version'
ERROR: relation "defaults" does not exist