Re: SL -> LS pain

Chris Travers wrote, On 04/22/2007 07:29 PM:
I think for 1.3, maybe taking the dependencies out of the RPM and
offering a tgz of dependencies might be a good thing.

I wouldn't consider that a good thing. When I download an rpm and install it with yum then I would expect it to install all dependencies automatically. Manual prerequisites is IMHO a very bad thing; if it is so then why use a rpm package at all.

Offering a tgz with dependencies would be a good thing anyway ;-)

/Mads