[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SL -> LS pain
- Subject: SL -> LS pain
- From: Phil Rhoades <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 02:26:18 +1000
I have FC6 and SL 2.6.15 and have been working my way through the
UPGRADE file and after numerous runs of "yum install perl-xxx", with
"perl Build.PL" I now get:
- ERROR: Config::Std is not installed
* Optional prerequisite Net::TCLink is not installed
* Optional prerequisite Parse::RecDescent is not installed
but I can't find a perl-Config-Std rpm anywhere (I installed
perl-Config* but that didn't help) . .
perl is a pain . .
What to do now?
Pricom Pty Limited (ACN 003 252 275 ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW 2001