Re: Clarification on hotfix policy

On 4/22/07, Stroller <..hidden..> wrote:

On 22 Apr 2007, at 19:18, Chris Travers wrote:
> I added the "free of charge" wording because to date, nobody has
> contacted me for any hotfixes I have released and I was wondering if
> there was an expectation that these would only be available for those
> who pay.  That is not the case, and I appologize for any
> misunderstandings.

No need to apologise - I'm sure everyone understood this.

I could use the hotfix, were my system "live".

Unfortunately there's no point in going live until I get this LaTeX
problem of mine sorted, and I've procrastinated over that so far. I
thought to have a grep through the modules in the next day or two,
find out where `latex` (& `dvips`??) is called during the invoice
printing process and see if I can add some logging or verbose output.

What sort of LaTeX problem?

The latex and dvips are run in the LedgerSMB::Form->parse_template()
function.  If you need specific help, email the -devel list :-)

Once I get my logo actually recognised I'll be able to get on with
rewriting my stylish invoice.tex layout - it'd be useful to email
myself the results as pdf, rather than waste paper, so I will of
course be glad to help test.

You can find the \includegraphics[]{} directive and point it to the
absolute path of the log (minus the extension).

But considering how lazy I am, 1.2.3 could be out by the time I ready
for that. ;)

You mean 1.2.5?

Stroller.