Re: restore database errors

hmm no one on this list able to help?? where should i be posting these questions as stated on your website i was expecting some friendly support

----- Original Message -----
From: RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN <..hidden..>
To: ..hidden..
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:26:44 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] restore database errors

yes i am running pg-dump on window i do not really like dealing with databases so i am using pgadminIII a gui connected to my databases make life much easier

sorry i sent incomplete text attachment last time my attachment keeps getting bounced so i have attached a zip file with the extension txt

I get lots of errors when i try to restore my database for sql-ledger to the shiny new smbledger I have attached them hope this list allows attachment. the dump goes fine but the restore seem very bad here are the versions involed

old server
sql-ledger-2.6.25
postgresql-server-7.4.13_1

new server
ledgersmb 1.2.3
postgresql-server-8.2.3

--
Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting Packages