Please help us get slashdotted - take 2

Again, sorry for the cross-post.

 As Ashley Gittins has mentioned, another attempt to get the license change
mentioned somewhere has been submitted to slashdot. If you do have a moment
and a slashdot account, please vote it up:

http://slashdot.org/firehose.pl?op=view&id=133637

 Multiple attempts to ask Dieter to let his users know of the license change
have gone unanswered (although he did ban my email address from the SL list
in response). Also, I contacted some of the SL users who had been asking
questions about 2.8.0 directly, to let them know of the license change. Many
of them were quite surprised that this had happened and thanked me for
letting them know. I suspect that there are many users out there who are
upgrading and are completely unaware that they're getting locked in.

Cheers,

Chris