Re: E-mail invoice error: Access denied

I will get on this shortly.  May be fixed in 1.2.4 with a hotfix
available sooner.

On 4/14/07, Miguel Angelo <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi!

When I try to email an invoice I get the following error:

    "Error!
    Access denied"

(this error message is generated at line 597 of LedgerSMB/Form.pm). On
the other hand, "System > Backup > Send by E-mail" works fine.

I'm using version 1.2.2 and I'm logged in as an administrator. Do you
have any hints on what could be causing this error?

TIA

--
Miguel Angelo