Re: apache configuration

This is what I have in ledgersmb-httpd.conf:

Alias /ledger-smb /usr/local/ledgersmb

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb>
  AllowOverride All
  AddHandler cgi-script .pl
  Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks
  Order Allow,Deny
  Allow from All
  <Files ~ "\.conf$">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from All
  </Files>
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/users>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/bin>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/utils>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/spool>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

I have moved it to the config.d directory.  I'm not sure what I'm
supposed to change in this file.  I still can't log in.

Arthur