Re: Upgrading from SL using FC6 and ledger-smb RPM

Please grab these few perl scripts from svn branches/1.2.  You can use
Sourceforge's web interface for this.

I don't think the rpm was ever intended for use as an upgrade strategy
from 1.1.x or SL because we don't have previous RPMs of those.

Best Wishes.
Chris Travers

On 4/10/07, Phil Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

See inline comments:

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 11:39 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> If you are upgrading to 1.2.x, you need to do the following steps:
>
> 1)  run upgrade_templates.pl on the templates directory

That file does not exist in ledgersmb-1.2.0-1.noarch.rpm .

> 2)  Apply all the relevant upgrade scripts in sql/legacy/
> (Pg-upgrade-2.6.12-2.6.17, etc).
> 3)  run import_users.pl against the memberfile from SL

That file does not exist in ledgersmb-1.2.0-1.noarch.rpm .

> 4)  configure the application's ledgersmb.conf

> Then it should work :-)

If I have multiple installs of SL for multiple companies, can I organise
LS so that I have one install and multiple conf files?

Thanks,

Phil.