Re: Upgrading from SL using FC6 and ledger-smb RPM

Chris,

I did not get anywhere with this but I have decided to do a fresh
install for LSMB, start with the last financial year and work out how to
import data from previous years later.

However, I did not get a response to this:

> > If I have multiple installs of SL for multiple companies, can I organise
> > LS so that I have one install and multiple conf files?

When I was using SQLL I had multiple copies of the code dirs
corresponding to multiple aliases
in /etc/httpd/conf/sql-ledger-httpd.conf but that seems clumsy - is
there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599