Re: Can't change user interface language

Hi;

Please file a bug report so we don;t forget about this.

On 4/10/07, Virginijus Židonis <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

I'm novice in LedgerSMB and I don't understand how to change user's
interface language. Then I studied versions 1.10 and 1.12 of LedgerSMB I
could change UI language in Preferences form  by selecting from Language
drop down list, but after installing LedgerSMB v.1.2.0 and v.1.2.2 I
can't do it any more. Everything looks the seem as in previous versions:
I can select any language from Language drop down list, I can Save
changes, after reopening Preferences I can see new language selected,
but all menus and labels are in English only. I checked translations in
/usr/local/ledger-smb/locale/po/*.po files of languages (Lithuanian,
Polish, Russian, Duch, Spanish/Colombia) which I tried and saw that
translations in this files exist. Also I checked field 'countrycode' of
'users_conf' table in 'ledgersmb' dataset. Everything looks good. Value
of 'countrycode' field always was setted to selected language value
after saving changes in Preferences form.

I was tried to install LedgerSMB v.1.2.0 on my ubuntu Edgy system from
source following instructions in Install and readme files and in debian
apt-get way.  I downloaded Version 1.2.2 from svn repository, but
nothing happens on UI language selecting things.

Best wishes,
Virginijus