Re: Switching from SL 2.6 - preferred path?

The simplest path is probably a straight migration.  In neither case
is it extremely simple.  But, the UPGRADE file should provide all the
information you need in order to get the upgrade working.  You will
need to import the sql scripts manually for 1.2.0 anyway because we
decided to fix some things that broke backward compatibility with the
upgrade handler (and the automatic schema upgrades are *not* safe with
Slony).

If you have questions or problems, please feel free to mention them on
this list.