Installing LSMB

Chris, when I read through the LSMB manual I find a large list of perl modules listed. What's the best way to check if these already exist on a setup and otherwise pull them in? From inside perl (and if so, how do I do that)?

I've got a test box with OpenSuSE 10.2 running, and I'll pull in LaTEX and PDF support in a minute. I note there's an RPM available, but no notes as to where it will install itself and what it will do to Apache..

/// P ///