Re: 1.2.0-rc5 problem with cash receipt

Ok, I will look into it and correct that also today.

On 3/27/07, Robert Fraser <..hidden..> wrote:
Umm, I may have mis-understood the above discussion, but I did have a date
in the form.  In fact I changed the default date (which was the current
date) to the date the money came into the bank account.  Looking at the HTML
source, there was a valid value in the form variable (datepaid) immediately
before I submitted it.

Thanks for the quick response on this - we are really impressed with
LedgerSMB and we are encouraging our customers to have a look.

Cheers
Rob