Upgrade problems to 1.1.10

Hi

I have just upgraded to 1.1.10 from 1.1.9.  I stupidly didn't backup up my ledgersmb directories (although I did make a database backup).  Sigh.

Anyway, the upgrade wiped out my admin password, and all the user records that were previously in the Administration screen.  The <user>.conf files are still in the filesystem.

I have recreated an admin password, and then entered in the user details for one of the previous users, and once I logon as that user the data is all there and looking fine.  The logon screen still shows 1.1.9, though, not 1.1.10 as I was expecting.  The database version seems to be 2.6.18.

Any ideas what might have caused this?  I haven't had any issues with previous upgrades (this is a new LedgerSMB database a few versions old - it was not originally a SQL-legder database).

Thanks
Rob