Re: The basics

Oops!

That line should have read:
Separate bank accounts are not necessary for departments, it just happens to be the way things are for us.

The rest of my typos are minor enough that the intended meaning should not be obscured ... or at least the obscurity present will not be enhanced by my poor typing skills.

... all for the want of a good editor :)

Roy