Followup -- one more LedgerSMB question

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 09:01 -0600, Brett Neumeier wrote:
> My employer is evaluating accounting software packages.  [..] and now
> our finance guy has some questions.

Thank you very much to Mr. Tiggs and Mr. Travers for your replies!

One additional question -- do you, or anyone else, have a sense for how
many companies are successfully using LedgerSMB?  Or, even better,
examples of companies that are using it?

Again, thank you very much; I appreciate your time and attention.

Cheers,

Brett Neumeier