Re: SL to Ledger-SMB - Is it a good idea and why?

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 18:26 -0800, Chris Travers wrote:
> The migration scripts were written for SQL-Ledger 2.6.16 since that is
> where we forked from.  I would expect that any changes made in 2.6
> since then would probably be compatible with the upgrade scripts.

Confirmed: I have just grabbed the latest SL, which is 2.6.24, and had a
look. It is still using its database schema 2.6.12. When a new version
comes out that has a new Pg-upgrade....sql beyond 2.6.12 in the sql
directory, you will need to revisit schema divergence. Until then you
are OK.