Re: SL to Ledger-SMB - Is it a good idea and why?

Hi Chris and all,

I am still on SL, and not doing enough book-keeping right now to warrant
much focus on it. I am still on the list here though and read many posts
from time to time. I am still looking to migrate to LSMB while SL-LSMB
divergence is relatively low, so migration relatively easy.

>From the statements below, I wonder if its best to migrate (soon or now)
to LSMB 1.1, then upgrade to 1.2, rather than plan on migration to 1.2?

Also, I am on SL 2.6.17 (database 2.6.12). I presume that it must be
necessary to migrate to LSMB from a particular database version of SL.
If so, is it published somewhere and kept current, which SL version(s)
one can migrate from?