Re: Login problems

Ashley,

Wow, thanks for your kindness. I am sure paying for the manual to
SQL-Ledger is a great thing to do, informative, etc. but
unfortunately, my business is unable (and sort of unwilling) to drop
$190 into something that may not pan out.

In any event, I look forward to hopefully helping document with
screenshots, etc. LedgerSMB, if I ever figure out the problem of why I
can't login with 1.2.0 Beta 3. :(

- Matt

On 3/3/07, Ashley J Gittins <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Matt Jackson wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> Excited to be part of the LedgerSMB community now, I am very
> interested in learning this system so I can contribute to
> documentation on how to use LedgerSMB in a web-based business/retail
> environment.
>
> I have a business-degree background with a functional knowledge of
> double-entry accounting.

Haha, Hi Matt! I just replied to your post in the sql-ledger list, and was
debating whether to point you at ledger-smb (I'd mention it on the list but
your guess about hostilities was pretty much spot on and there's a ob/gyn who
always picks fights if he thinks dieter's honour has been slighted).

Don't have direct experience with LSMB myself yet so can't help you with the
prob but welcome to the greener side of the fence :-)

--
Regards,
        Ashley J Gittins