Re: SL to Ledger-SMB - Is it a good idea and why?

david wrote:
* are people using SMB happily?

I am with two different companies.

* is anyone sorry they did it?

I'm not sorry I did it.

On my larger project, I wish it had been possible to start from the ground up and build the client's e-commerce site around LSMB. Wasn't able to do that for a number of reasons and the business logic requires that I employ a couple of hacks to get things to work as they should. But beyond that, having started with SQL-Ledger and having experienced the LSMB community, I found the LSMB core team to be more responsive and open.

Charley