Re: Problems with first time install

Gerald Chudyk wrote:
<snip>

When I return to the Add User screen I find the record has actually
been created.

I then tried to create a data set on the "LedgerSMB Accounting
Database Administration / Create Dataset" using as many defaults as I
can find I get the following error screen:

LedgerSMB/User.pm:377
FATAL:  database "test" does not exist

A check of the Apache log shows the following:

DBI connect('dbname=test;host=localhost;port=5432','ledgersmb',...)
failed: FATAL:  database "test" does not exist  at LedgerSMB/User.pm
line 373

If I try to enter the existing ledgersmb data set  instead of test, I get:

Error! No such file or directory

A check of the Apache log does not show any error message.

So...what little/big thing am I missing?

Have you edited ledger-smb.conf and changed the database from "test" to "ledgersmb"?

Charley