Problems with first time install

Hi everyone,

Despite the subject line I have attempted the install multiple times and seem to get the same result each time.

I am struggling with installation of ledgersmb on OpenBSD 4.0.

Postgres seems to install fine.
I am using apache without the OpenBSD chroot option and it seems to be fine.
perl Build.PL only complains about the two optional prerequisites, but that is supposed to be ok.

./Build test produces a lot of information. I have attached the results for anyone interested. It looks like the errors may be a problem, but I am not sure what to do next.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Gerald

# perl Build.PL
Checking prerequisites...
 * Optional prerequisite Net::TCLink is not installed
 * Optional prerequisite Parse::RecDescent is not installed

ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the versions
of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation

Deleting Build
Removed previous script 'Build'

Creating new 'Build' script for 'LedgerSMB' version '1.1.99'
# ./Build
# ./Build test
t/01-load...............Useless use of a variable in void context at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 1261.
Useless use of a variable in void context at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 1261.
Useless use of private variable in void context at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 1594.
DBI connect('dbname=ledgersmb;host=localhost;port=5432','ledgersmb',...) failed: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "::1", user "ledgersmb", database "ledgersmb", SSL off
 at LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm line 99
Use of uninitialized value in read at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 48.
Use of uninitialized value in substr at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 65.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 70.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 72.
t/01-load...............NOK 1/30
#   Failed test 'use LedgerSMB::AA;'
#   at t/01-load.t line 7.
#     Tried to use 'LedgerSMB::AA'.
#     Error:  Error: No GlobalDBH Configured or Could not Connect
# Compilation failed in require at LedgerSMB/AA.pm line 37.
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/01-load.t line 7.
# Compilation failed in require at (eval 3) line 2.
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 3) line 2.
"my" variable $myconfig masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/AM.pm line 1351.
Possible attempt to separate words with commas at LedgerSMB/AM.pm line 1700.
t/01-load...............ok 2/30"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/BP.pm line 63.
Useless use of hash element in void context at LedgerSMB/BP.pm line 112.
"my" variable $accno masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/CA.pm line 452.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 140.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 229.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 341.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 427.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 554.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 692.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 782.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 870.
/ / should probably be written as " " at LedgerSMB/Num2text.pm line 960.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/CP.pm line 407.
t/01-load...............ok 5/30Unquoted string "id" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 402.
Unquoted string "transdate" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 402.
Unquoted string "reference" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 402.
Unquoted string "source" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 402.
Unquoted string "description" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 402.
Unquoted string "accno" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 402.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 405.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/GL.pm line 445.
Unquoted string "dbh" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/IC.pm line 1175.
Unquoted string "so" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/IC.pm line 1722.
Unquoted string "po" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/IC.pm line 1722.
"my" variable $allocated masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IR.pm line 153.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IR.pm line 922.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IR.pm line 930.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IR.pm line 943.
"my" variable $tax masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 77.
Unquoted string "projectnumber" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 162.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 810.
Useless use of private variable in void context at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 1560.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 1581.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 1587.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/JC.pm line 344.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/JC.pm line 361.
Useless use of hash element in void context at LedgerSMB/JC.pm line 373.
Unquoted string "transdate" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/JC.pm line 447.
Unquoted string "projectnumber" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/JC.pm line 447.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 79.
Unquoted string "transdate" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 110.
Unquoted string "name" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 110.
Unquoted string "projectnumber" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 1109.
"my" variable $null masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 1766.
Unquoted string "partnumber" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 2041.
Unquoted string "warehouse" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/OE.pm line 2041.
"my" variable $count masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/PE.pm line 453.
Unquoted string "partsgroup" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/PE.pm line 989.
Unquoted string "pricegroup" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/PE.pm line 1093.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/RC.pm line 60.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/RC.pm line 65.
Unquoted string "dbh" may clash with future reserved word at LedgerSMB/RP.pm line 714.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/RP.pm line 1643.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/RP.pm line 1698.
"my" variable $sth masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/RP.pm line 1705.
t/01-load...............ok 25/30Possible unintended interpolation of @' in string at LedgerSMB/Session/DB.pm line 81.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 871.
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 30.
t/01-load...............dubious
        Test returned status 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
DIED. FAILED test 1
        Failed 1/30 tests, 96.67% okay (less 1 skipped test: 28 okay, 93.33%)
t/02-number-handling....DBI connect('dbname=ledgersmb;host=localhost;port=5432','ledgersmb',...) failed: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "::1", user "ledgersmb", database "ledgersmb", SSL off
 at LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm line 99
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Form" (perhaps you forgot to load "Form"?) at LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm line 102.
Compilation failed in require at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 37.
Compilation failed in require at t/02-number-handling.t line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/02-number-handling.t line 8.
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.
t/02-number-handling....dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
Failed Test            Stat Wstat Total Fail  List of Failed
t/01-load.t               1   256    30    1  1
t/02-number-handling.t  255 65280    ??   ??  ??
1 subtest skipped.
Failed 2/2 test scripts. 1/30 subtests failed.
Files=2, Tests=30,  6 wallclock secs ( 4.40 cusr +  0.69 csys =  5.09 CPU)
Failed 2/2 test programs. 1/30 subtests failed.