Re: Purchase parts/services same as sales?

Hi Keith;

I understand the problem, and I will say that it isn't straightforward
in LSMB at the moment.  Assemblies will be the best way to go, but it
can take some effort to come up with a useful way to do this.  As I
say, I am sure that the whole manufacturing side will be reworked as
time goes on but for now, this is what the capabilities are.