Purchase parts/services same as sales?

LSMB folks,

This doesn't directly relate to how I use lsmb, but it struck me as
peculiar and possibly in need of a new feature.

As far as I can tell, the list of parts & services for Sales Orders is
identical to the list for Purchase Orders.  Now, if you're running a
wholesale business that makes perfect sense, but for other kinds of
businesses that seems wrong.

It seems like we need some way to distinguish between parts which are
available for purchase vs. those available for sale. A set of checkboxes
would do it. Is there one I'm not seeing?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun