Re: stupid question: standalone ledger-smb / sqlite / HTTP::Daemon

Well, I think there are a few possibilities (and I would be interested
in seeing these coming from the community rather than spending core
development time on this):

1)  OpenPKG-based stack with a Spikesource-style installer.

2)  VMWare image

Any others?

Of course, I would never recommend running a production system on
either of the above architecture due to accidental complexity issues.
However, they may help people evaluate the software quickly.