Re: Login Error

Hi Chris

I have tried replacing my ActivePerl 5.6 with 5.8 but could not find a binary for DBD::Pg for 5.8. All I could find on PGFoundry was the source for DBD::Pg. As I do not have a suitable compiler on my Win XP computer this is of no use to me.

Regards

Richard

Chris Travers wrote:
We recommend ActivePerl 5.8 with the DBD::Pg builds at PGFoundry if
you are going to go the ActivePerl route.  Otherwise we expect to have
an integrated WIn32 installer with VanillaPerl for 1.2 (with all
dependencies).

At the same time, I will be looking into the menu.pl to see what the
problem likely is.